Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dear Tree,

The reason I quit facebook is because of the whole high school friends thing. I had several high school friends and slowly started having high school thoughts.
"Oh my gosh! She is divorced."
"What a joke, THEY married each other."
"I can't believe she posted that picture, what a slut?"
Am I sick or what? Anyway there were a few really good friends from high school that I miss seeing how they are doing but I had to quit for integrity sake. Facebook is evil. If you will see my previous post you will note that I believe 98% of the internet is evil, entertaining, but evil.
Why did you do it AL?! WHY!!!!!?!!!!!!
Respectfully,
Crookedtoes

1 comment:

Tree of Knowledge said...

I got my first friend request from someone that I don't really remember ever talking to a few days ago. I know I knew her. I think I went to her house once, but I'm really not interested in knowing how she's doing. For now, I'm going to ignore her beacuse I think when I start adding people just because they asked, I'll probably start doing that too.