Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mental Notes for Christmas Decorating

don't put batteries in all of the animated christmas toys...too much noise

don't reveal to 2-year-old that candy canes are candy until it's time to take the tree down

don't reveal to 2-year-old that the foot pedal on the cord coming from the tree turns the lights on and off

stuffed Mr. Hankey Poo figure is a valid potty training tool *






*Yes, I know South Park is evil, I haven't watched it in years. My son is excited about Xmas now that we have the decorations out. If poo with a xmas hat is going to make him excited about learning to use to potty, so be it.

2 comments:

Tree of Knowledge said...

South Park is not evil. It is for adults, often offensive, and often hilarious.

aligwhit said...

I totally agree w/ you...and this made me laugh!