Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hakuna Matata

So I've been super whiney and I'm trying to be more positive, so here are a few Yays.

I knew my husband was amazing but words cannot describe how wonderful he has been while I've been sick. He has been cleaning, taking care of our son, cooking, bringing me water and wet wash cloths while I puke, and running around like a crazy person to get me crackers, gatorade, popsicles, or whatever else strikes my fancy. (all with a sympathetic smile on his face)

My in-laws have been staying at my house on the days that my husband works to help take care of my son. That's right ladies, I am SO thankful for my mother-in-law. Let me write that again people, thankful for my mother-in-law.

So far my tachycardia is under control and I am not having any problems.

Boo #2 is healthy.

Boo #1 is doing really well adjusting to mommy being in bed all day. And he is no longer in the 5th-10th percentile for growth. He is now in the 20th! Yay!

I had a good evening tonight, maybe this is the beginning of the end.

No comments: