Friday, February 1, 2008

Hormone Shift

The state college that my dad worked at is having a reception thingy b/c they are naming the photo studio he designed after him. (He taught photography and pretty much developed their program.)  A pretty big company that he worked for is also naming their studio(that he designed) after him.  It is really cool that so many people thought so highly of him. He was great.  It makes me feel better to know other people miss him too.  Not b/c misery loves company but b/c it is kind of like sharing the burden of the pain.  
I started my period today and the intensity of my angry at God stuff is less.  Still there, just not so intense.
Husband and I are considering building a house instead of buying one.  The details aren't interesting but it is a big deal to me so ta da there it is.
:)

1 comment:

aligwhit said...

Wow...yeah, I thought your daddy was pretty great too. I know I didn't see him much, but when I did, I always felt good around around him...it was his kind spirit.