Monday, August 4, 2008

It's on Now Baby

Dear Legion of Ants invading my kitchen,
You must know that you are not welcome in my home.  First, your front lines were annihilated, and any survivors were sent with a message back to the camp.  Second, I bought agents for chemical warfare from the Cook's man.  Although there has been little change in Scout activity I must believe there is an impact at your camp.   So called "home remedies" or guerrilla warfare seems to have little effect only slowing down your men.  But make no mistake, I will be victorious.  This is nothing personal, I have no prejudices against ants.  The yard is Switzerland, but you are just not welcome in my home.  If your persistence continues I will search for your camp and genocide will be the only option.  Again, this is nothing personal but you entered my home.
Respectfully,
Crooked Toes

1 comment: