Monday, July 26, 2010

Vandy

We are already in Nashville. I started having contractions Thursday night and they continued through Friday morning. I spent Friday night at UT trying to stop the contractions. They continued through that night so they sent me to Vanderbilt Saturday. My contractions have finally stopped but we are staying here until Keatley is born to avoid complications. The plan is to keep her original due date as August 3, 2010 but she will be born sooner than that if I go into labor. There is an increased risk if she is born before 37 weeks which will be this Thursday. Right now we are stable and I am hoping it stays that way.

I will post updates when I can. Continue to pray...this sucks.

3 comments:

tiffany p. said...

Praying....love you

Noelle said...

You are being covered in prayers girl!! Keep us posted. Love you!

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and you family!