Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogworthy

Ok so I've been MIA through the holidays. My sister and brother-in-law stayed with us and it was fabulous. We also have a contract for lease/purchase on our home. This is not as good as selling it but it puts money in our pocket and we will close within a year hopefully, two at the most.
While this all should be blogworthy, it didn't get me running to the computer like this next nugget. My son pooped in the tub. Nothing says motherhood like fishing poo out of the tub. I drained the water, refilled the tub and ....... he pooped again. So this pic is one elmo tub mat, one dinosaur toy, and three tubs of water later.

4 comments:

Tree of Knowledge said...

You pooped in the tub once. :)

crookedtoes said...

Thanks for sharing that with everyone sis! You could've also said that I WAS little when that happened.

Tree of Knowledge said...

That's the danger of giving your family your blog address. Yes, you were little. I don't even remember it, but I've been told the story enough. We were bathing together, both under three, and apparently I really freaked out beacuse you were rescued from the poop-tub before I was.

crookedtoes said...

ROFL
it's funny because it's true