Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I like it up here.

I had my echo cardiogram today. The technician said that he didn't see any aliens or problems but, "the doctor would be able to read the results better." I'm taking that to mean that everything looks normal, but he had to put in the disclaimer to cover his butt. On the way there I prayed to be *"seated in the heavenlies", which I am, and to be filled with His peace. I was very relaxed and making jokes with the ultrasound technician. We even had a short exchange about how amazing the heart is and that there is definitely a God.
Outcome: Yay God! It was a good day.
I have a follow up with the doc on Wednesday.

BTW, I think that it is amazing that everyone was given fingers with perfect proportions to their nostrils and ear holes. Think about it, everyone's fingers will fit into their own nostrils and ears. Other people's nostrils and ears may be too big or too small for your fingers, but your own are just right. Yep, intelligent design.


*Eph 2:6

No comments: